E-Governance projects in District Pathankot.
1. SUWIDHA (Single User-friendly WIndows Disposal Helpline for Applicants) centre has been set up in the district under Sukhmani Society for convenience of Citizen. This centre is operational w.e.f. April, 2004. Implemented services of Affidavit attestation, Counter Signing of documents, Copies of record, Arm Licenses and Passport Application Acceptance System. Weekly Passport data is being transferred to Regional Passport Office, Jalandhar.
2. District Treasury Computerization. Payment, Receipt and Pension modules implemented in District Treasury Office.
3. Property Registration Information System Monitoring (PRISM) software has been implemented.
4. Social Security Information System helps for effective timely distribution of pensions to 95000 beneficiaries (Old Age, Disabled Persons, Widows & dependent Children) in the district. The pensions are prepared bank wise, village/nchayat wise, MCs wise etc.
5. Village Directory data entry/updation has been completed.
6. ELECTIONS. The General Elections, Assembly Elections, Zila Parishad, SGPC and Panchayat Elections in Punjab saw the pathankot district Centre working round the clock to provide all necessary informatics support to the District Administration.
7. References Monitoring System Monitoring of Public Grievances/references received in D.C./html/D.O.R.G. Office. Periodic department wise reports, letters/reminders can be generated as per District Administration requirements.
8. PAY ROLL & G.P.F. packages are being used periodically for generating monthly pay roll of various offices & annual GPF statements.
9. Daily data entry/report generation like Cause list for Court Cases Monitoring for DC and ADC.
10. District Court Computerization. Various software packages i.e. District Court Information System, Pay Roll and other software implanted for the courts of District & Sessions Judge.
11. COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES MONITORING SYSTEM has been implemented for Deputy Registrar Office. Report and complete data was sent to State Headquarters.
Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies - Business Dev. Plan software was implemented.
12. MONITORING of various PLAN SCHEMES (Beneficiary Oriented Programmes, Area Specific Schemes, Infrastructure Schemes, & Schemes under Untied Funds) approved by District Planning and Development Board under decentralized planning. Periodical reports generated in order to monitor the Financial & Physical progress of various schemes.
13. Commodities Procurement System Paddy & Rice procurement mandiwise/ centrewise data was entered regularly during the season & reports were printed daily for DFSC/ DC office for effectively monitoring the procurement.
14. Different kinds of Revenue Recovery Statements like Abiana, Land Rev., Local Rate, Taccavi Loans, Stamp Duties etc. are being generated every month.
15. Character Verification System was prepared for speedy disposal of police verifications for various new recruited Govt. employees.
16. FIRs monitoring system was prepared for maintenance of FIRs registered under various police stations in the district.
17. 7th AISES (All India School Education Survey) data entry/maintenance completed. Various reports generated & data transferred.
18. Computerized Market Committees.
19. Computerized data for providing jobs (Class-III & IV) to terrorist victim families.
20. Computerized Zila Sakharata Saimiti data. Total Literacy Campaign report was also prepared.